This webinar guides you through the process and provides you tips to improve and strengthen your project management skills. The purpose of this session is to provide you with the skills, knowledge, and tools to effectively and efficiently define, organize, plan, manage, and close human resource related projects.
There are certain benefits to the professional who is able to master the process of project management:
- Achieve crucial results and ensure those results meet team, department, and the organization’s strategic objectives.
- Become a master at getting things done on time, within budget, and according to those quality standards your organization is known for.
- Minimize the time it takes to get the job done by finding ways to deliver on your objectives within reasonable time horizons while avoiding business cycle risks.
- Use resources effectively to save time and money while helping teams make the best use of their valuable time.
Why Should you Attend:
Managing projects requires the knowledge of allocating, tracking, and utilizing resources to achieve a stated objective or outcome within a specific period of time. As an HR professional, you are well aware of time constraints when fulfilling your objectives, but are you aware of how to apply basic project management techniques to be the most effective at achieving your objectives?
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
As a result of attending this webinar, the HR professional will:
- Be able to explain the four phases of a project
- Establish a project’s scope and define the project’s deliverables
- Break down project work into management tasks and schedule the timing and sequencing of project tasks.
- Identify project team members and assign tasks according to the best talent available.
- Develop a comprehensive communications plan designed to optimize project variables.
- Evaluate team performance and outcomes so that lessons learned can be well documented for future project initiatives.
Who Will Benefit:
This webinar was designed to provide human resource professionals and business executives with the practical information they need to help increase their effectiveness when developing HR programs and services.
Cathleen Hampton is a well-known and respected Human resources professional with more than 25 years’ experience providing subject matter expertise and consulting services in the areas of risk and compliance, policy development, cultural practice and management training. Ms. Hampton is considered a trusted advisor providing expert guidance on the development of policy and practice for her client organizations. She is also a well-known speaker noted for presenting best-in-practice solutions focused on operational strategies that outpace major completion with results oriented solutions.
For More Details:HR Compliance Training.
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel:+1-248-233-2049 | Web:www.grcts.com.